- Round trip Shuttle – type with AC.
- Free lockers ( a refundable deposit of $5USD is necessary)
- Certified and Professional safety equipment
- Certified Guides
- Access to Pool, Animal sanctuary, and Suspension Bridges.
- Pay attention and follow the instructions all the time to avoid accidents.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- For your safety and that of your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- We recommended you have previous experience in extreme outdoor activities.
- People with heart, back, neck, visual, motor, or respiratory impairment or limited mobility problems, as well as those with vertigo, fear of heights, and osteoporosis, will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
- ATTENTION: Accidents caused by the use of mobile devices during the course of the activity or while driving, will not be covered by accident insurance and the customer must pay for all the expenses.
Our security teams and human talent are certified by companies specializing in equipment for outdoor activities as PETZL.
- Bring cash, credit, or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- We recommend you come with comfortable clothes; closed shoes and sun protection equipment, and biodegradable repellent
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; Be part of our Ecological movement.
- $20 USD Park Entrance Fee is mandatory per person, you can pay at your check-in at the park
- The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
- Changes: No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
You can do the tour on 3 different schedules.