The Best Camel Rides in Cabo If you’re looking for a different and down-to-earth means of enjoying the spectacular landscape of Cabo San Lucas and the surrounding Baja California Sur region, camel riding is the perfect choice for you. Here at Cabo Adventures, we offer the best camel rides in Cabo, great for kids and adults. Staffed and supervised by expert local tour guides, our camel riding desert safari tours are both safe and enjoyable. Even if you’ve never encountered these magnificent and docile animals before, you’ll quickly feel at home camel riding with us. Ride along the Cabo desert and beside the Pacific Ocean at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada” to enjoy the sights, the refreshing sea breeze, and the crashing waves on this unique eco-tour. Take a quick stop to meet our sweetest camel and pose for a fun photo! When it comes to camel riding in Cabo, there is no better tour out there.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch.
- Beer and fruit-infused water.
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm.
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance it is necessary to call.
- Tortilla-making class.
- Guided nature walk.
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Use of cameras, cell phones, and GoPro is restricted during the camel ride
- Not recommended for guest with back or neck problems
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers may not participate in this tour
Bring for this tour:
- Cool clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs
- The minimum age: 5 years
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.