Beyond a Simple ATV Tour! Our ATV tour in Cabo is the only one that includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. And to end on a high note, this tour includes a delicious Mexican buffet lunch, beer, mezcal and tequila tasting, the perfect way to close a day of adventure on ATVs in Los Cabos.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch.
- Beer and fruit-infused water.
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm.
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance it is necessary to call.
- Safety equipment
We make safety our main priority! For this reason, we provide full protective gear including full-face helmet, chest and back protector, elbow & knee pads so you can entirely enjoy the excitement of the ride.
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Minimum height: 4ft / 1.20 mt
- For safety reasons, the use of cell phones, cameras, or GoPro is not permitted
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- ATV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver ́s license
Bring for this tour:
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Athletic shoes
- Long shorts or pants
- A change of clothes
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Mandatory exemption of payment for damages: $35 USD fee per vehicle
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.