A Cabo Zip Line Experience Unlike Any Other Rappel from sheer rock walls, brave the commando bridge, zip through extreme canopies tandem style and upside down before swinging high over the canyon on our “Pendulum!” Traverse the canyon on a series of exciting, extreme canopy lines in Cabo, including the longest and fastest line in Mexico, the “Superman!" Clocking in at 100 kph (60 mph) and over 4,000 feet in length (1,200 meters), our Cabo San Lucas zip line tour will give you an exhilarating and breathtaking bird’s eye view of the awe-inspiring scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve! The fun doesn’t end there! Prepare to get dusty as you off-road on your very own Polaris UTV, turning and weaving through our specially designed course built for maximum excitement! If you’re looking to experience adrenaline on extreme tours in Cabo San Lucas, you’ll want to book with us.
Why Choose Cabo Adventures? When it comes to knowledge, responsibility, and an overall commitment to an exciting and authentic tour experience, nobody does it better than our team here at Cabo Adventures. Staffed by experienced locals and outfitted with the industry’s leading equipment and amenities, our tours bring you everything you need to get the most out of Cabo San Lucas. Our Outdoor Adventure tour is no exception. As the top Cabo zip line tour in the region, it combines exhilarating activities with incredible vistas to get your heart rate going and make memories you’ll never forget.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch.
- Beer and fruit-infused water.
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm.
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance it is necessary to call.
We make safety our main priority! For this reason, we provide full protective gear including full-face helmet, chest and back protector, elbow & knee pads so you can entirely enjoy the excitement of the ride.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras of all types, including GoPro and hands-free cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license
- Driver's permits are not allowed
Bring to the tour:
- ong shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee, photos and souvenirs
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Child prices apply to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and older is considered an adult
- A $25 USD collision/damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
- An entry fee at Outdoor Zip Line Adventure will be charged at check-in. This fee is not included and it is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child.
Where is the tour?Outdoor Adventure is in an absolutely beautiful oasis that is part of a UNESCO protected biosphere in Cabo - it's a spectacular backdrop for the perfect canopy adventure located 1 hour and a half away from Cabo San Lucas.!