- Enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise on a luxury catamaran
- Witness gorgeous views of beaches, crystal coves, and marine wildlife of Cabo
- Swim and snorkel with expert guides amid tropical fish, corals, sea lions and more
- Explore the Sea of Cortez, a World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve brimming with gorgeous marine life
- Relax in the warm sun at a beach paradise, Isla Partida, with an unlimited open bar
Wildlife & Snorkeling Tours: An Adventure in the “Aquarium of the World”
The Sea of Cortez is a legendary and magnificent wonder full of exotic marine life and extreme beauty. Our snorkeling tours here at Cabo Adventures are much more than just ordinary snorkeling tours.
Being surrounded by pristine, azure waters and white sandy beaches will provide calming panoramic views you will remember for a lifetime. But that’s not all. Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortez the “aquarium of the world” for a good reason. This aquatic habitat is brimming with extraordinary sea life you can’t find anywhere else. On our Sea of Cortez snorkeling tour adventure, you’ll have the chance of close encounters with dolphins, schools of exotic fish, sea lions*, manta rays, and whales among other breathtaking undersea creatures.
Discover some of the most extraordinary and remote wonders of the world in this exciting Cabo expedition on your next trip to Cabo San Lucas! Our tour stretches from Cabo to La Paz and starts on land, where you’ll get an intimate introduction to the Baja landscape on your way to the water. Experience a scenic two-hour drive to La Paz and receive a back-door tour of Baja California Sur on this ecological adventure. Cabo Snorkeling in Espiritu Santo Island If you seek vast exploration of Cabo San Lucas and seize adventure at every corner (all while enjoying a little relaxation in the process), then our snorkeling tours are the right choice for you. A tour starts with a scenic and relaxing cruise aboard a luxury catamaran to reach the snorkeling destination, the Sea of Cortez. However, the journey toward Espiritu Santo Island is only half the fun as you cruise past exquisite beaches and crystal blue coves brimming with marine life. On the cruise itself, you’ll have the opportunity to witness exotic marine and sea life freely roaming the waters around you. When our yacht reaches its destination, the Sea of Cortez Wildlife & Snorkeling Adventure begins. Swim and snorkel in this natural sanctuary among sea lions* and an awe-inspiring array of brightly colored tropical fish, sea stars, corals, and occasionally playful sea lion pups! Glimpse a myriad of incredible marine wildlife, swim safely among friends and family, and make memories to last a lifetime. Of the many Cabo expeditions available in the region, none is better or more rewarding than the Sea of Cortez snorkeling adventure at Cabo Adventures. Sit back, relax, and bask in the warm sun as we anchor at a breathtaking bay. Treat yourself to a fresh lunch and an unlimited open bar. Experience total immersion in incredible natural beauty as you board our luxury catamaran for a world-class tour. Best Snorkeling in Sea of Cortez: Go Private Enjoy this amazing Cabo experience in your own private group. So, what separates our Cabo snorkeling tour from other snorkeling trips? Simple: the staff, the amenities, and the experience overall. Our tours are led by friendly and knowledgeable locals who are passionate about what they do. Our yachts and snorkeling supplies are some of the best in the industry and are regularly maintained to ensure the highest level of safety during tours at any time of the year. And most importantly, at Cabo Adventures, we care about your experience. We go the extra mile to ensure that you are always at ease, having fun, and getting several opportunities to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Light breakfast onboard the catamaran
- Deli style lunch buffet and soft drinks
- Open Bar after snorkel activities
- Professional bilingual guides
- Life jacket, masks, and snorkel gear
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to La Paz (approximately 2 hours each way)
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, and expectant mothers may not participate
- We check the weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
Bring to this tour:
- Money for entrance fee to Espíritu Santo National Park
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Entrance Fee to Espiritu Santo National Park: $20 USD per person
What is the Sea of Cortez?Los Cabos unites together the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez (also called the Gulf of California). UNESCO declared 244 islands and protected areas of the Sea of Cortez a World Heritage Site.
Where does this tour take place?This tour takes place in La Paz the capital city of Baja California Sur and situated 2 hours away from Cabo San Lucas.