Meet our animal sanctuary; A conservation area with different rescued animal species from different parts of Mexico; In this area, you can interact with Macaws, love birds, turtles, snakes, crocodiles, iguanas, and even camels.
This experience is educational and awareness; learn about each of the species and its main characteristics; Also learn about conservation and care methods. After meeting each of our animals, cool off in our wet area Wagoona.
A giant bucket with water is waiting for you a refresh your tour; jump and slide down the water slides and rest in our comfortable lounge chairs. Go up to our rooftop and visualize the incredible landscape of the Sea of Cortez.
Before leaving, walk through our suspension bridges over 100 meters high. And see the beautiful sunset from there. An experience for the whole family that you cannot miss.
- Round trip Shuttle – type with AC.
- Free lockers ( a refundable deposit of $5USD is necessary)
- Certified and Professional safety equipment
- Certified Guides
- Access to Pool, Animal sanctuary, and Suspension Bridges.
- Pay attention and follow the instructions all the time to avoid accidents.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Take into consideration that you will be on your feet for most of the ride, with 5-15 minute intervals on varied terrain.
- Pregnant women with their babies are welcome to this experience.
- We recommend having previous experience in outdoor activities.
- We recommend having previous experience interacting with animals.
- The road to El Ranchito can be a bit accidental, consider this for the participation of the following people: pregnant women, with heart, back, neck, visual, motor or respiratory problems or limited mobility, as well as those with vertigo and osteoporosis.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult
- ATTENTION: Accidents caused by the use of mobile devices during the course of the activity or while driving, will not be covered by accident insurance and the customer must pay for all the expenses.
- Bring cash, credit, or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- We recommend you come with comfortable clothes; closed shoes and sun protection equipment, and biodegradable repellent
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; Be part of our Ecological movement.
- $20 USD Park Entrance Fee is mandatory per person, you can pay at your check-in at the park
- The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
- Changes: No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
- We have minimum ages to participate: + 3 years