Los Cabos Camel Ride, Creek nature travel
Have you ever wondered if there are camels in Los Cabos? Well yes, there are, and we have them! Our camels are one of the friendliest and caring animals you could ever meet.
When you are with them, you lose track of time being entranced by their gentle, peaceful, and fun personalities. During this experience, you don’t just ride a camel; you will learn about caring for them and their habitat.
We love our animal friends and for this reason, this tour may not go on our beach because the sea salt hurts their skin. But don’t worry, you will spend a great day with us in our canyon!
When we finish riding, we invite you to our Animal Sanctuary where you can interact with many exotic rescued animal species and afterward enjoy a delicious meal and smoothie at our Lion’s Den restaurant.
- Round trip Shuttle – type with AC.
- Free lockers ( a refundable deposit of $5USD is necessary)
- Certified and Professional safety equipment
- Certified Guides
- Access to Pool, Animal sanctuary, and Suspension Bridges.
- Pay attention and follow the instructions all the time to avoid accidents.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- For your safety and that of your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- We recommended you have previous experience in extreme outdoor activities.
- People with heart, back, neck, visual, motor, or respiratory impairment or limited mobility problems, as well as those with vertigo, fear of heights, and osteoporosis, will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
- ATTENTION: Accidents caused by the use of mobile devices during the course of the activity or while driving, will not be covered by accident insurance and the customer must pay for all the expenses.
We have minimum and maximum weights to participate. See them in the following table:
Weight 1 camel can carry up to 2 people Min: 55 LB or 22 KG – Max: 220 LB or 110 KG
- Bring cash, credit, or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- We recommend you come with comfortable clothes; closed shoes and sun protection equipment, and biodegradable repellent
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; Be part of our Ecological movement.
- $20 USD Park Entrance Fee is mandatory per person, you can pay at your check-in at the park
- The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
- Changes: No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
↓ Arrival schedules
9:00 | 12:00 | 15:00
↑ Departure schedules
12:20 | 15:20 | 18:50