Snorkel at Sea of Cortez
Embark on an ecological expedition that will take you from Cabo to La Paz, through the impressive landscapes of Baja California Sur. Along the way, you will be able to enjoy beautiful beaches and crystal clear bays full of marine life.
Upon arrival at Espiritu Santo, you will enjoy a unique snorkeling experience where you will be able to swim alongside sea lions and admire a wide variety of tropical fish, starfish, and corals.
Our tours are personalized and private, with everything you need for an unforgettable experience in nature. There is no better way to explore and discover the most remote wonders of the world than on our expedition in Cabo San Lucas. Join us on this adventure!
- Light breakfast onboard the catamaran
- Deli style lunch buffet and soft drinks
- Open Bar after snorkel activities
- Professional bilingual guides
- Life jacket, masks, and snorkel gear
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to La Paz (approximately 2 hours each way)
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, and expectant mothers may not participate
- We check the weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
Bring to this tour:
- Money for entrance fee to Espíritu Santo National Park
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Entrance Fee to Espiritu Santo National Park: $20 USD per person
What is the Sea of Cortez?Los Cabos unites together the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez (also called the Gulf of California). UNESCO declared 244 islands and protected areas of the Sea of Cortez a World Heritage Site.
Where does this tour take place?This tour takes place in La Paz the capital city of Baja California Sur and situated 2 hours away from Cabo San Lucas.